Friday, February 29, 2008

End of the very long vacation

So...I start back to school on Monday. Am I upset? A little, yeah. It's been great having all this free time and I love staying up late to write/read, which I just can't do when I need to be up at 6 AM for work. Dean and I didn't do much, just traveled around the city, ate a lot of good food, etc. Last night, we all went out to celebrate two of our friends' last day of work in Korea. Because almost everyone ends up in Hongdae at some point in the night, I ended up running into a million people. Kirsten and Liz made us all go to this one place to meet up with their friend Coco who had they had met on their short trip to China. They went to introduce me to her and then we realized that we had met about 6 months before! She and I met at Lotte World (a big amusement park) and hung out for a few hours. Seoul is a smaller city than one would think.

I kind of forget what it's like to teach. I'll have to be quite stern for my first week or two just so the kids know that they can't fool around in the classroom. I'm praying that these kids will be better than the last group. I don't know...

We also went back to Princess Diaries' Cafe last weekend! This time, we went with all of us girls (6 of us) and poor Dean was there to help take the pictures.


We all got crazy big white dresses but Aerim got a Korean style one.


Me with an elephant...


All of us girls


It was really, really funny.

It's finally getting warmer in Seoul. Some days, it's even been about 45 degrees! I should go shopping for a spring jacket, I suppose.

Ok, hope you all are doing well!! Love you all.

No comments: